Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Better than the original

Fair enough, I have to give Gary the credit for starting all this hype, but your flash proves that anyone can do it, and can do a better job. For a start the webcam quality was a lot better, and the pictures were a lot more appropriate and amusing.

Overall a big thumbs up, though I do think you should cut Gary some slack :)

Sherlock Holmes Christmas Sherlock Holmes Christmas

Very very good

excellent animation. fairly nice looking, but the humour was the best; nothing downright dirty, just very suggestive, and funny from both ways of looking at it.

thumbs up (Y) :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Awesome

I was disappointed by the second and third complimation. but this one has redeemed the series in my eyes

btw the tune on the easter egg menu must have taken so long to make! its absolutely amazing!

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Excellent

Just reviewing to report bug, after clearing beginner stage on hard, attempts at other stages wouldn't let me click any of the interface, and would occasionally flash up with the victory window from the previous stage. Refreshing the page fixed the bug, so was only a slight annoyance. Very good game, and well deserved of its hype.

Electric Box Electric Box

doesn't work

whenever i click anything on the menu, the menu simply folds away, and then comes back again

as far as i am aware my flash player is up to date

any idea why this is happening?

i've tried reloading the flash a few times incase it was a one-off error, but to no avail.

JigCircle JigCircle

fun but with a problem

i found this game entertaining, but after completing a puzzle, i was faced with an advertisement for the sponsor. this would not go away, so eventually i had to quit and re-load the game. i continued as normal until it happened again. i tried re-booting the game again, but to no avail. it would not let me click any of the puzzles without the advert showing, and not going away

no one else has complained about this problem, so i will not deduct from the score; it must be a problem with my computer. a tad annoying though.

A fun, yet challenging game, with a nice concept.

Moonkey responds:

Ah, thank you. I haven't had this happen before, but I noticed the logo was still appearing in the background. I'm uploading a fixed version which hopefully solves your problem too.