Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Better than the original

Fair enough, I have to give Gary the credit for starting all this hype, but your flash proves that anyone can do it, and can do a better job. For a start the webcam quality was a lot better, and the pictures were a lot more appropriate and amusing.

Overall a big thumbs up, though I do think you should cut Gary some slack :)

Sherlock Holmes Christmas Sherlock Holmes Christmas

Very very good

excellent animation. fairly nice looking, but the humour was the best; nothing downright dirty, just very suggestive, and funny from both ways of looking at it.

thumbs up (Y) :)

Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Awesome

I was disappointed by the second and third complimation. but this one has redeemed the series in my eyes

btw the tune on the easter egg menu must have taken so long to make! its absolutely amazing!

Trans Fat Trans Fat

Amazing

A truly amazing flash. It takes the piss, and creates a moving story all at the same time. The "In your heart" bit was genius :D

Can you tell me what that song by Curtis Randolph is called? That was pretty good.

KibitzCo responds:

Well, the file name is FatScore5. I actually made it specifically for this animation. :)

iPhone iPhone

hilarious, but with one small flaw

very very good. unfortunately it doesn't play on the nintendo wii. nevertheless, keep up the good work.